Batman: Arkham Knight (Multi)

• 3 months later...
  • Antworten 208
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-29-batman-arkham-knight-is-still-broken-players-say

Oh Mann :lol:... wenn's nicht so behindert wäre, wär's lustig :ugly:

On Windows 10, Warner recommends having "at least 12GB of system RAM" if you are having problems. This will allow the game "to operate without paging and provides a smoother gameplay experience".

We asked Digital Foundry to take a quick look at the game as it stands - the results suggest that Batman: Arkham Knight today has seen no further improvements from its interim patch back in September.

The only noticeable changes were the addition of support for add-on and season pass content.

:lol:

Es wurde ja jetzt für PC wiederveröffentlicht, nachdem die "Erst"veröffentlichung von Problemen ja nur so geiferte...die User sind ausser sich :ugly:

Some customers report that they are able to play. Others report that they have seen no improvements.

"Broken. Impossible to play..." user minwelvalgreen reported.

"You had four months to fix this problem," bajzi0016 added. "On Win 10 my 8GB RAM is sh** for this game and I need 12GB if I want play without any problem.... [i'll] wait for the next patch and I hope you will fix this."

"We are very sorry that many our customers continue to be unhappy with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight," Warner wrote on the game's Steam page.

"We worked hard to get the game to live up to the standard you deserve but understand that many of you are still experiencing issues."

Warner will now let you apply for a refund of the game at any time from now until the end of the year.

"Until the end of 2015, we will be offering a full refund on Batman: Arkham Knight PC, regardless of how long you have played the product.

"You can also return the Season Pass along with the main game (but not separately). For those of you that hold onto the game, we are going to continue to address the issues that we can fix and talk to you about the issues that we cannot fix."

:cookie: